DANCING WITH CHANGE
Cultivating Healthy Organisations
- What do you understand by “Change”?
- Why are Change … and … Organisation and Society Health inseparable?
- Do you ever feel that there’s “something”, undefinable, missing in the life of your organisation?
- Which illusions pervade our life, leading us into the same traps over and over again … and what is their origin?
- Why do we need to look beyond management literature to understand organisation change?
- How can we work with Organisation Health as a holistic phenomenon?
- How can we Cultivate Healthy Thriving Organisations?
If these Questions appeal to you, do feel free to step into the dynamic of life, while … Dancing with Change …
Nature’s patterns determine that we ought to be thriving. We’re not. We can change this. There is no better time than now.
“Among the handful of very best books I’ve ever read on ‘change.’ Eric Lynn’s writing speaks to the nature of change and to the imperatives of nature itself in organizational life – rare among organizational theorists and so-called change practitioners. Aphoristic, wry, and wise, each page rings true, a book to be read and re-read. Ponder it and smile. Magnificent.”
(Martin D. Goldberg, Management Consultant & Teacher, Distant Drummer LLC & Pepperdine University)
Take a look at what you are getting: Dancing with Change, Table of Contents (PDF file)
For bulk orders of 30 or more softcover books, please contact for conditions: info@cultureQs.com